January "Contrasting Colors" Contest Finalists Announced
Vote for the overall winner!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Feb 15, 2019
After the end of the nomination phase of last month's official "Contrasting Colors" photo contest, we're now ready to announce our top 15 finalists! Click on the link below to view the photos in full size and cast your vote in the poll:
As usual for our monthly photo contests, voting closes in a week, and then we'll announce the winners.
Don't miss our February "Machines in Motion" photo contest, which closes to submissions at the end of the month.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Evolution of the Pentax M42 Mount
- DA* 11-18mm F2.8 and HD FA 35mm F2 Now Shipping
- February "Machines in Motion" Contest...
- CP+ 2019 Pentax Interview
- The Making of "Snowy Dunes and the Henry...
- 2019 CP+ Pentax / Ricoh Booth Tour
- Announcing "Landscape in Color" - Our...
- A close look at the Pentax KP Custom