July Photo Contest: Motion
Theme announced & poll for last month's contest posted
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jul 1, 2012
The theme for our official July, 2012 photo contest will be Motion. Everyone is welcome to participate!
Submissions for this contest will be accepted through the end of the month, as always. The resolution of your photo should be between 300x300 and 1024x1024 pixels, and your photo must be taken with a Pentax camera. To enter, click here. Simply embed or attach your photo to your post, as you would normally. For more detailed instructions, please visit the full contest announcement.
The 1st place prize will be a $100 B&H gift card, and 2nd place will receive a $50 gift card. Our third place winner will receive a pack of premium photo paper from Red River Paper.
In addition, it's time to determine the winners of last month's Shadows contest- vote now!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever