July "Motion" Photo Contest Winners
Three impressive photographs!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Aug 25, 2012
We're very happy to be announcing the winners of our official July, 2012 "Motion" photo contest, who submitted three very impressive photographs!
In first place was forum member TOUGEFC with "Spin Me", which he took with a Pentax K-5 and a DA 15mm F4 Limited lens. The photo, shown below, is now also being featured in our Premier Gallery, where you can leave a comment if you'd like!
Our two runners-up were forum members bpv_UW (left) and bikecoboss (right), who took their photos using the Pentax K-5 and K-x, respectively. Click on each thumbnail below to enlarge.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP In Stock: Free Overnight Shipping
- CP+ 2017 Pentax Interview: Part 2
- 2017 Pentax Lens Roadmaps
- CP+ 2017 Pentax Interview: Part 1
- Ricoh Imaging Puts on a Big Show at CP+ 2017
- Pentax D FA★ 85mm F1.4 on the Horizon
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon