July "Symmetry" Photo Contest
New theme posted, June voting started
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jul 1, 2011
As it's already July, we've posted the new PentaxForums photo contest theme for this month: Symmetry
You may now also vote for the winners of our July "Black and White" photo contest, which saw 171 fabulous entries!
Every month PentaxForums.com holds an official photo contest. Submissions are accepted through the end of the month, at which point we post a poll that runs for 3 weeks. Once the poll closes, the winner is announced. It's easy to enter, and if you win, your photo will be featured in our Premier Gallery, and you will receive an upgraded forum account! Good luck!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained