June Photo Contest: Shadows
New theme, more prizes!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jun 2, 2012
The theme for our official photo contest for June will be Shadows. This theme was quite a hit back in November, so we're bringing it back this month! We are also happy to be offering the same prizes as last month for the top three entries:
- 1st place: $100 B&H gift card + featuring in Premier Gallery
- 2nd place: $50 B&H gift card
- 3rd place: premium photo paper from Red River Paper
Our monthly photo contests are open to everyone. In order to enter, all you need to do is post a thread in the contest submission forum and either attach your photo using the attachment system, or embed an off-site image. Once your submission thread shows a thread thumbnail, you'll know that your submission went through successfully! You can only enter one photo, and it must be taken with a Pentax camera. In addition, your photo must be smaller than 1Mb and 1024x1024 pixels, but larger than or equal to 300x300 pixels. Good luck to everyone who enters!
In addition, voting for last month's Night Scene photo contest has just started. This was our largest contest to date, with 254 submissions, and we invite you to vote for your favorites, as determining a winner will be particularly challenging this month and we'll need all the votes we can get!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained