K-3 Photo Contest: Finalist Selection
Help us pick 64 of our finalists!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jun 1, 2014
Wow, it's already June! This means that the first round of our Pentax K-3 photo contest is now closed to new submissions, and it's time for us to pick the finalists who will be moving on to the next round. To do so, we need your help! The top 64 photos with the most user nominations will be named finalists, as will 64 photos hand-picked by our judges.
To nominate a photo to be a finalist, simply leave a comment in the photo's submission thread stating that you nominate it, and why.
We invite everyone to head over the contest gallery, which makes it easy to browse submissions and leave comments / nominations. Remeber- we're also giving away a $50 gift card to the most helpful nominator, as determined by our judges.
We'd like to wish good luck to our contest participants! The finalists will be announced on June 4th, alongside the details on the second phase of the contest.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...