"Landscape in Color" Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our March, 2019 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Apr 24, 2019
It is our pleasure to announce the winners of our March, 2019 "Landscape in Color" photo contest! In first place was forum member awscreo from USA who captured "Beautiful Waterfall in the Heart of Adirondacks" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-1 and an HD Pentax-D FA 15-30mm F2.8 lens.
|"Sunset" by Leumas||"Autumnal Mists" by northcoastgreg|
We'd like to congratulate the winners and also thank everyone who participated or voted! Also, be sure not to miss our April photo contest, "Springtime". Read all about it in the monthly contest forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Available for Pre-order
- Announcing Our June 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "The Shade of Tin Tin"
- April Month's "Knick-knacks Close...
- April "Knick knacks close up" Contest...
- Pentax Product Updates for CP+ 2020
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 and Backpack...
- Announcing Our May 2020 Photo Contest