"Moonscape" Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our February, 2018 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Mar 24, 2018
Our February, 2018 "Moonscape" photo contest has ended and we're happy to announce and congratulate these winners:
In first place was forum member monkeyboy from USA who captured "Super Lunar Eclipse Illuminates Trees" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-3 and an smc Pentax-DA* 300mm F4 lens with the DA 1.4 AW Rear Converter.
Our runners-up were forum member mikeSF from USA in second place with "Guardians of Night" and garethjmorgan from England in third place with "Bomber's Moon". Click on either thumbnail for a larger version.
|"Guardians of Night" by mikeSF||"Bomber's Moon" by garethjmorgan|
We'd like to congratulate the winners and also thank everyone who participated or voted! Also, be sure not to miss our March photo contest, "Birds". Read all about it in the monthly contest forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained