"Moonscape" Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our February, 2018 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Mar 24, 2018
Our February, 2018 "Moonscape" photo contest has ended and we're happy to announce and congratulate these winners:
In first place was forum member monkeyboy from USA who captured "Super Lunar Eclipse Illuminates Trees" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-3 and an smc Pentax-DA* 300mm F4 lens with the DA 1.4 AW Rear Converter.
Our runners-up were forum member mikeSF from USA in second place with "Guardians of Night" and garethjmorgan from England in third place with "Bomber's Moon". Click on either thumbnail for a larger version.
|"Guardians of Night" by mikeSF||"Bomber's Moon" by garethjmorgan|
We'd like to congratulate the winners and also thank everyone who participated or voted! Also, be sure not to miss our March photo contest, "Birds". Read all about it in the monthly contest forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 II with Free Grip is Back!
- 40% Off Storewide at Topaz: Spring Sale!
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US