New Contest Photo Gallery
Browse hundreds of stunning images
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on May 9, 2014
We are proud to announce that our Pentax K-3 photo contest has already seen over 1,000 submissions! To make it easier for you to browse all the wonderful photos that participants have uploaded, we've set up a special gallery page featuring a mosaic of large thumbnails.
Half of our contests finalists will be determined by you, our members; the photos with the most nominations will be reviewed by our judges and named finalists. To nominate a photo, simply head over to the gallery, click on a thumbnail to bring up the full-size photo, then simply leave a comment stating the reason for your nomination.
In order to be fair to all our participants, photos in the gallery are displayed in a random order.
If you haven't yet entered in the photo contest, you're missing out on a chance to win a Pentax K-3. Details on how to enter are found at the top of the gallery.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners