New Contest Photo Gallery
Browse hundreds of stunning images
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on May 9, 2014
We are proud to announce that our Pentax K-3 photo contest has already seen over 1,000 submissions! To make it easier for you to browse all the wonderful photos that participants have uploaded, we've set up a special gallery page featuring a mosaic of large thumbnails.
Half of our contests finalists will be determined by you, our members; the photos with the most nominations will be reviewed by our judges and named finalists. To nominate a photo, simply head over to the gallery, click on a thumbnail to bring up the full-size photo, then simply leave a comment stating the reason for your nomination.
In order to be fair to all our participants, photos in the gallery are displayed in a random order.
If you haven't yet entered in the photo contest, you're missing out on a chance to win a Pentax K-3. Details on how to enter are found at the top of the gallery.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama