"Night Time" Photo Contest Finalists Announced
Vote for the contest winner in our poll
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Oct 17, 2015
Over the course of the past two weeks, the community has been nominating finalists from among the 213 submissions in our "Night Time is the Right Time" photo contest, the official forum contest for the month of September. Today, we have named the top 15 photos our finalists!
Now, it's time for you to cast your vote for your favorite photo from among those finalists so that we can name a winner:
We can outright say that the photos in this contest are among the most impressive we have ever seen in any of our 109 monthly photo contests. We'd like to congratulate all of our finalists for making it this far— and wish them good luck in the final stretch!
See also our October "colorful" photo contest, which will remain open to submissions through the end of the month.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever