Nominate Our July Photo Contest Finalists
"Black and White" Theme
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Aug 5, 2014
The time has come for you, our members, to help narrow down the 129 submissions in July's "Black and White" photo contest to just 15 finalists. You can do so by browsing the photos through our recently-recesigned gallery page, and then commenting on your favorites. We are sure that you will enjoy browsing all the impressive photographs that have been submitted!
A poll containing the 15 most-commented photos (i.e. those with with the most nominations) will be set up at the end of next week.
The theme for our new photo contest for August is "High Speed".
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...
- Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Review Posted
- There's something special about that lens:...
- Announcing Our February 2021 Photo Contest
- 2021 Pentax Lens Tournament: Finalists Announced