Nominate Our July Photo Contest Finalists
"Black and White" Theme
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Aug 5, 2014
The time has come for you, our members, to help narrow down the 129 submissions in July's "Black and White" photo contest to just 15 finalists. You can do so by browsing the photos through our recently-recesigned gallery page, and then commenting on your favorites. We are sure that you will enjoy browsing all the impressive photographs that have been submitted!
A poll containing the 15 most-commented photos (i.e. those with with the most nominations) will be set up at the end of next week.
The theme for our new photo contest for August is "High Speed".
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners