November Photo Contest: "Abstract Photos"
Enter in our official monthly contests!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Nov 3, 2011
The theme for our official November, 2011 photo contest will be "Abstract Photos". As with almost all our themes, this one leaves almost eveything up to your imagination, so be creative in your sumissions!
Submissions for this photo contest will be accepted through the end of the month. On December 1st, voting will begin, and the winner will be determined three weeks later.
For complete details on this month's contest, please visit the contest announcement thread.
See also our member-run weekly photo challenges!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained