November Photo Contest: "Abstract Photos"
Enter in our official monthly contests!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Nov 3, 2011
The theme for our official November, 2011 photo contest will be "Abstract Photos". As with almost all our themes, this one leaves almost eveything up to your imagination, so be creative in your sumissions!
Submissions for this photo contest will be accepted through the end of the month. On December 1st, voting will begin, and the winner will be determined three weeks later.
For complete details on this month's contest, please visit the contest announcement thread.
See also our member-run weekly photo challenges!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced