November Photo Contest: Sports
Enter in this month's contest, and vote for our October winners!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Nov 2, 2012
We've just announced the theme for our penultimate official photo contest of this year: it will be "Sports". For more details on the contest, please visit the contest announcement, or click here to enter if you're familiar with the rules and uploading process.
As usual the winners of this contest will be receiving $150 in gift cards from B&H photo and free photo paper from Red River Paper.
Due to recently-increased attachment quotas, the maximum dimensions for contest submissions will henceforth be 1280px (width) x 1024px (height), up from 1024px on both sides. The minimum resolution is still 300px x 300px.
The poll for last month's "The Outdoors" photo contest has also just been posted, so don't forget to vote for the winners!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...