November "Fall Colors" Contest Finalists Announced
Vote for the overall winner!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Dec 15, 2017
After the end of the nomination phase of last month's official "Fall Colors" photo contest, we're now ready to announce our top 15 finalists! Click on the link below to view the photos in full size and cast your vote in the poll:
Vote for your favorite photo in the poll
As usual for our monthly photo contests, voting closes in a week, and then we'll announce the winners.
Don't miss our December "Flowers Up Close" photo contest, which closes to submissions at the end of the month.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...