October "Open Theme" Contest Finalists Announced
Vote for the overall winner!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Nov 15, 2019
After the end of the nomination phase of last month's official "Open theme" photo contest, which forms a part of the PF "100 years in 100 days"' Celebratory Giveaway & Contest Series, we're now ready to announce our top 15 finalists! Click on the link below to view the photos in full size and cast your vote in the poll:
As usual for our monthly photo contests, voting closes in a week, and then we'll announce the winners.
Don't miss our November "Open Theme" photo contest, which closes to submissions at the end of the month.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- August "Dramatic Sky" Contest...
- Announcing the Pentax K-3 Mark III eBook
- Pentax K-1 Mark II Overview Video
- Announcing Our September, 2022 Photo Contest
- July 2022 "Vacation" Photo Contest...
- July "Vacation" Contest Finalists...
- Using vintage lenses with the Pentax K-1 Mark II
- iOS Image Sync with the Pentax K-1 Mark II