October Photo Contest: "The Outdoors"
Let see those Pentax outdoor cameras in action!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Oct 2, 2012
Now that a week has passed since the end of Photokina, we've finished posting about news from the Pentax Ricoh booth and can go back to business as usual. And that means that it's time for a new official photo contest theme for October!
The theme for our October photo contest will be one that will let you take advantage of the full potential of the weather sealing of your Pentax gear: "The Outdoors".
Good luck, and stay tuned for the announcement of our August winners and the voting thread for our September "Forests" submissions!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners