October Photo Contest: "The Outdoors"
Let see those Pentax outdoor cameras in action!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Oct 2, 2012
Now that a week has passed since the end of Photokina, we've finished posting about news from the Pentax Ricoh booth and can go back to business as usual. And that means that it's time for a new official photo contest theme for October!
The theme for our October photo contest will be one that will let you take advantage of the full potential of the weather sealing of your Pentax gear: "The Outdoors".
Good luck, and stay tuned for the announcement of our August winners and the voting thread for our September "Forests" submissions!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...