Pentax K-3 Contest Finalists Announced
128 stunning images
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jun 4, 2014
On behalf of our judges and community nominators, we'd like to announce the winners of the first round of our K-3 photo contest. These skilled photographers will be moving on to round 2 of the contest for a chance to win a Pentax K-3! With the hundreds of fantastic submissions to the contest, this was a very tough decision for us to make. You can browse the finalist photos in the gallery below:
Click here to view the finalist gallery
If you've made it to round 2, know that it will be considerably more challenging than the first round; this was inevitable given the amount of talent that we've already seen. To our finalists: the round 2 instructions are found here. Good luck!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest