Pentax K-3 Contest Finalists Announced
128 stunning images
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jun 4, 2014
On behalf of our judges and community nominators, we'd like to announce the winners of the first round of our K-3 photo contest. These skilled photographers will be moving on to round 2 of the contest for a chance to win a Pentax K-3! With the hundreds of fantastic submissions to the contest, this was a very tough decision for us to make. You can browse the finalist photos in the gallery below:
If you've made it to round 2, know that it will be considerably more challenging than the first round; this was inevitable given the amount of talent that we've already seen. To our finalists: the round 2 instructions are found here. Good luck!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama