Pentax K-3 Photo Contest Round 2 Winners
32 photographers moving on to the final round
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jul 19, 2014
We are happy to announce the winners of round two of our Pentax K-3 photo contest: the photographers who shot the photos below will be moving on to the third and final round of the contest for a chance to win the camera!
In this round, members could vote for up to four of their favorite photos from among the 101 submissions. A total of 362 members cast their votes, and voting was restricted to users who joined our site prior to the start of the contest.
Overall, this was a very close race, with just a handful of votes separating most of the images. The full results can be viewed in the poll.
Without further ado, here are our round 2 winners, with the number of votes indicated in parentheses:
Congratulations to those who have made it this far!
The third and final round of the contest will be announced shortly in the contest forum.
The remaining round 2 entries can be found in this post.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design
- "Benches" Photo Contest Winners