Pentax K-3 Photo Contest
Featuring the K-3 as a grand prize
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Apr 29, 2014
We're happy to announce our latest photo contest, the winner of which will receive a brand new Pentax K-3 camera body, sponsored by B&H Photo.
The contest will consist of multiple phases, the first of which is simple: simply enter your best photo for a chance to become one of our 64 finalists. During the first phase of the contest, you will also have the opportunity to comment on others' submissions and nominate finalists. A panel of judges will select half the finalists, while the remainder will be chosen by the community.
To enter, head over to the full contest guidelines. Or visit the contest forum to view and comment on the current submissions.
This contest is open to everyone, anywhere, even if you don't have a forum account yet. Photos taken with any camera make or model are allowed. The only rule is that your submission must be taken by you. Good luck!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners