Photo Contest & Challenge Roundup - 12/8
The latest contests and events
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Dec 8, 2014
The various photo sharing threads and challenges in the Weekly Challenges and Mini-Challenges sections of our forum have been very busy this month. In this post, we'll give you an overview of the current challenges and events in case you missed them!
1. "Sweets" Photo Contest Nominations
Browse all the photos submitted to our November "Sweets" photo contest, and leave a comment to nominate a photo as a finalist. The finalists will be announced in a week, and then voting for the overall winner will commence.
2. "Holiday Spirit" Official Photo Contest
The last official PentaxForums.com photo contest of the year is now open to submissions.
3. "Wrapped" Photo Contest Winners
We've now announced the winners of our October photo contest.
4. Picture of the Week #342
Share your favorite photo from this week or last. No rules, just pics!
5. "I Spy" Photo Challenge
A fun game in which you post a photo related to the previous one.
6. Project 52 - Lighting - Side Lighting
A new theme each week. Enter your photo and get comments from others!
7. Post Processing Challenge #129
The latest post-processing challenge has ended today, but you can browse the entries below and compare them to your edits. The winners as well as the next challenge will be announced shortly. The photo to be edited is featured at the top of this post.
8. "Single In December"
Dozens of members have committed to shooting a single photo each day for the whole month. Comment on what others have posted and consider joining next month!
9. Weekly Challenge #307 Winners
The winners of our latest weekly member photo challenge have been announced. Stay tuned for the next challenge, to be hosted by Hattifnatt.
10. Post Your Photos!
Just want to share and get comments? Post one or more photos in our photo sharing forum.
Have fun sharing, and happy shooting!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced