"Planes, Trains and Cars" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our June, 2013 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jul 29, 2013
We're happy to announce the winners of our June, 2013 "Planes, Trains and Cars" photo contest! In first place was forum member Jim Radcliffe, who captured the photo "French Quarter Streetcar" in New Orleans (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-5 IIs and a Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 lens.
|utak: Fly Me to the Moon||Dr Orloff: Steam|
We'd like to congratulate the winners one more time! Also, be sure not to miss our August photo contest which is soon to be announced.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...