"Planes, Trains and Cars" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our June, 2013 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jul 29, 2013
We're happy to announce the winners of our June, 2013 "Planes, Trains and Cars" photo contest! In first place was forum member Jim Radcliffe, who captured the photo "French Quarter Streetcar" in New Orleans (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-5 IIs and a Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 lens.
|utak: Fly Me to the Moon||Dr Orloff: Steam|
We'd like to congratulate the winners one more time! Also, be sure not to miss our August photo contest which is soon to be announced.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio