"Planes, Trains and Cars" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our June, 2013 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jul 29, 2013
We're happy to announce the winners of our June, 2013 "Planes, Trains and Cars" photo contest! In first place was forum member Jim Radcliffe, who captured the photo "French Quarter Streetcar" in New Orleans (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-5 IIs and a Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 lens.
|utak: Fly Me to the Moon||Dr Orloff: Steam|
We'd like to congratulate the winners one more time! Also, be sure not to miss our August photo contest which is soon to be announced.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...