"Planes, Trains and Cars" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our June, 2013 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jul 29, 2013
Jim Radcliffe: French Quarter Streetcar - New Orleans
We're happy to announce the winners of our June, 2013 "Planes, Trains and Cars" photo contest! In first place was forum member Jim Radcliffe, who captured the photo "French Quarter Streetcar" in New Orleans (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-5 IIs and a Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 lens.
Our runners-up were forum members utak on second place with "Fly Me to the Moon" and Dr Orloff on third place with "Steam". Click on any photo for a larger version!
|utak: Fly Me to the Moon||Dr Orloff: Steam|
We'd like to congratulate the winners one more time! Also, be sure not to miss our August photo contest which is soon to be announced.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
cars, k-5iis, pentax, photo contest, photography, planes, trains, winners