"Portraits" Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our September, 2019 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Oct 23, 2019
It is our pleasure to announce the winners of our September, 2019 "Portraits" photo contest! In first place was forum member ckeene from USA who captured "A Girl's Best Friend" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-3 and an smc Pentax-DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 lens.
Our runners-up were forum member mdpace from USA in second place with "Portraits" and ghosteclipse from Philipines in third place with "Portrait of a Lady". Click on either thumbnail for a larger version.
|"Portraits" by mdpace||"Portrait of a Lady" by ghosteclipse|
We'd like to congratulate the winners and also thank everyone who participated or voted! Also, be sure not to miss our current photo contest. Read all about it in the monthly contest forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III APS-C Flagship: Name & Specs...
- September 2020 "Pets" Photo Contest...
- SMC Pentax-FA 50mm F1.4 Re-Reviewed
- September "Pets" Contest Finalists...
- Think Tank Urban Access 15 Review Posted
- Announcing Our October 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Timeless"
- August 2020 "Night Sky" Photo Contest...