"Portraits in Monochrome" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our March, 2016 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Apr 26, 2016
It is our pleasure to announce the winners of our March, 2016 "Portraits in Monochrome" photo contest! In first place was forum member nedjo from Croatia who captured "Lana" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-5 and an smc Pentax-D FA 100mm F2.8 Macro lens.
|"Elina with Kitten" by ivalkila||"Easter" by K McCall|
We'd like to congratulate the winners and also thank everyone who participated or voted! Also, be sure not to miss our current photo contest. Read all about it in the monthly contest forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Available for Pre-order
- Announcing Our June 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "The Shade of Tin Tin"
- April Month's "Knick-knacks Close...
- April "Knick knacks close up" Contest...
- Pentax Product Updates for CP+ 2020
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 and Backpack...
- Announcing Our May 2020 Photo Contest