"Portraits in Natural Light" Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our August, 2017 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 24, 2017
Our August, 2017 "Portraits in Natural Light" photo contest has ended and we're happy to announce and congratulate these winners:
In first place was forum member K McCall from USA who captured "Bletchley Park" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-30 and an smc Pentax-FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited lens.
|"Olivia" by espresso||"Companion" by ivki_com|
We'd like to congratulate the winners and also thank everyone who participated or voted! Also, be sure not to miss our September photo contest, "Humor Me!". Read all about it in the monthly contest forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...