Post-Processing Challenges are Back!
Edit this photo for a chance to be next week's host
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 5, 2014
After an unexpected hiatus, it's time to bring back our weekly member-hosted Post Processing Challenges. The idea behind the challenges is simple: each week, the host posts one of his or her photo for others to edit and enhance. The person who— in the host's opinion— makes the best edit then becomes the new host for the following week.
Click on the link below to check out this week's photo and upload your edit. Good luck!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...