Post-Processing Challenges are Back!
Edit this photo for a chance to be next week's host
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 5, 2014
After an unexpected hiatus, it's time to bring back our weekly member-hosted Post Processing Challenges. The idea behind the challenges is simple: each week, the host posts one of his or her photo for others to edit and enhance. The person who— in the host's opinion— makes the best edit then becomes the new host for the following week.
Click on the link below to check out this week's photo and upload your edit. Good luck!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained