Post-Processing Challenges are Back!
Edit this photo for a chance to be next week's host
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 5, 2014
After an unexpected hiatus, it's time to bring back our weekly member-hosted Post Processing Challenges. The idea behind the challenges is simple: each week, the host posts one of his or her photo for others to edit and enhance. The person who— in the host's opinion— makes the best edit then becomes the new host for the following week.
Click on the link below to check out this week's photo and upload your edit. Good luck!
Click here for Post Processing Challenge #121
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest