"Rule of Thirds" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our December 2013 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 31, 2014
We're happy to announce the winners of our December, 2013 photo contest, "Rule of Thirds"! In first place was forum member Atrej, who captured the photo "Illuminated" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-5 and an Orestor 135mm f2.8 M42 + macro tubes.
|vroom_skies: What Lies Beyond||Hopka: Grainy Sunset|
We'd like to congratulate the winners one more time! Also, be sure not to miss our February photo contest which will be announced shortly.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...