"Rule of Thirds" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our December 2013 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 31, 2014
We're happy to announce the winners of our December, 2013 photo contest, "Rule of Thirds"! In first place was forum member Atrej, who captured the photo "Illuminated" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-5 and an Orestor 135mm f2.8 M42 + macro tubes.
|vroom_skies: What Lies Beyond||Hopka: Grainy Sunset|
We'd like to congratulate the winners one more time! Also, be sure not to miss our February photo contest which will be announced shortly.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever