"Rule of Thirds" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our December 2013 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 31, 2014
We're happy to announce the winners of our December, 2013 photo contest, "Rule of Thirds"! In first place was forum member Atrej, who captured the photo "Illuminated" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-5 and an Orestor 135mm f2.8 M42 + macro tubes.
|vroom_skies: What Lies Beyond||Hopka: Grainy Sunset|
We'd like to congratulate the winners one more time! Also, be sure not to miss our February photo contest which will be announced shortly.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...