"Rule of Thirds" Photo Contest Winners
Announcing the winners of our December 2013 contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 31, 2014
We're happy to announce the winners of our December, 2013 photo contest, "Rule of Thirds"! In first place was forum member Atrej, who captured the photo "Illuminated" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax K-5 and an Orestor 135mm f2.8 M42 + macro tubes.
|vroom_skies: What Lies Beyond||Hopka: Grainy Sunset|
We'd like to congratulate the winners one more time! Also, be sure not to miss our February photo contest which will be announced shortly.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained