September 2012 "Forests" Contest Voting
Help us determine the photo contest winners!
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Oct 4, 2012
The time has come for us to vote for the winners of our official September "Forests" photo contest! This contest saw some 82 submissions, meaning that in the voting thread, you may select up to 8 of your favorite photos.
All forum members are invited to vote, and voting will remain open for three weeks. Once the voting thread closes, the top three photos will be the winners!
Don't forget that you can also currently enter our October "The Outdoors" photo contest.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...