September Photo Contest: Complementary Colors
Official monthly contest theme
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 2, 2014
September is already here, and that means that it's time for a new monthly photo contest theme! This month's official contest will be all about "Complementary Colors".
As always, this contest will remain open to submissions until the end of the month, and any photo taken with a Pentax camera is eligible. Prizes are awarded to the top 3 photos. Good luck!
You can now also browse & nominate your favorites from last month's "High Speed" contest.
Pictured above is "Red Wagon Wheel" by forum member TaoMass, winner of our April, 2008 photo contest with the same theme.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners