September Photo Contest: Complementary Colors
Official monthly contest theme
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Sep 2, 2014
September is already here, and that means that it's time for a new monthly photo contest theme! This month's official contest will be all about "Complementary Colors".
As always, this contest will remain open to submissions until the end of the month, and any photo taken with a Pentax camera is eligible. Prizes are awarded to the top 3 photos. Good luck!
You can now also browse & nominate your favorites from last month's "High Speed" contest.
Pictured above is "Red Wagon Wheel" by forum member TaoMass, winner of our April, 2008 photo contest with the same theme.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...