The Making of "Architectural Elements"
Winner of the March, 2017 "Architectural Elements" photo contest
By lamerle in Photo Contests on Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for voting for my photo in the March, 2017 contest. I took this picture while riding Budapest's Metro line no. 4. Here is the original shot (in reduced resolution), click to enlarge and browse:
I converted the raw file to a jpg file with Adobe Lightroom 5.7.1.Then I made some adjustments of the highlights, sharpening, contrast and dynamic range settings compared to the raw file.
Finally I made some minor changes to the jpg image with Adobe Photoshop C5 to get to the image which I submitted for the contest.
The final image
Thanks again for voting for my photo.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...