The Making of "Architectural Elements"
Winner of the March, 2017 "Architectural Elements" photo contest
By lamerle in Photo Contests on Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for voting for my photo in the March, 2017 contest. I took this picture while riding Budapest's Metro line no. 4. Here is the original shot (in reduced resolution), click to enlarge and browse:
I converted the raw file to a jpg file with Adobe Lightroom 5.7.1.Then I made some adjustments of the highlights, sharpening, contrast and dynamic range settings compared to the raw file.
Finally I made some minor changes to the jpg image with Adobe Photoshop C5 to get to the image which I submitted for the contest.
Thanks again for voting for my photo.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...