Vote for December's "Snow" Contest Winners!
Official PentaxForums.com Photo Contest
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 5, 2013
The time has come for us to vote for the winners of our official December "Snow" photo contest! Follow these simple steps to vote:
1. Open the voting thread on the forum
2. Log in using your forum account
3. Browse through the photos (scroll down) and write down the numbers of up to 11 of your favorites
4. Check the checkboxes at the top of the page that correspond to your favorites, and submit!
We want to wish all participants the best of luck, and don't forget to check out this month's "Blue" photo contest, which features the same great prizes!
Voting is open to all members, so don't hesitate to do so. We only ask that you don't share who you voted for within the voting thread.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III