New Year's Photo Contest: Win a K-50!
Official photo contest for January, 2015
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 2, 2015
What would be a better way to kick off the New Year that to put a brand new camera in the hands of a talented Pentaxian? That's exactly what we're doing in our first monthly photo contest of 2015, which features a Pentax K-50 as the grand prize!
The contest theme is "Best of 2014", so browse through your archives and galleries to find that one photo that really stands out.
The rules and procedures for this photo contest are the same as our prior monthly contests. In a nutshell: anyone can enter, limit one submission per person, and only photos taken with Pentax or Ricoh cameras are allowed. The contest will close to submissions at the end of January.
Good luck and Happy New Year! To learn more about the Pentax K-50, see our in-depth review.
How to Enter
Simply start a thread in our contest submission forum and attach or embed your photo. Feel free to include a description and/or EXIF information.
If you don't yet have a forum account, create one for free.
- January 1st: contest opens
- January 31st: last day to enter
- February 1st: finalist nominations begin
- February 15th: finalists announced and voting begins
- February 23rd: winners announced
- 1st place: Black Pentax K-50 body & homepage feature
- 2nd place: extra photo space & marketplace access on the forum
- 3rd place: photo paper sampler from Red River Paper
Last Month's Photo Contest
The start of this photo contest also marks the end of our December, 2014 contest. You can now browse the "Holiday Spirit" submissions and nominate your favorites in the contest gallery. The finalists will be announced on January 15th.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Portraits in Natural Light" Contest...
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"