"Sports" Photo Contest Winners
Who said you cannot use a Pentax for Sports Photography?
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 11, 2013
We're happy to announce the winners of our November, 2012 "Sports" photo contest! In first place was forum member RonHendriks1966, who took the photo "European Champion Synchronised Swimming 2012" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax 645D and a FA* 645 300mm F4 ED[IF] lens.
Want to help determine the winners of December's "Show" photo contest? Vote for them here! Also, don't miss our January "Blue" photo contest, which features the same great prizes from B&H and Red River Paper.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained