"Sports" Photo Contest Winners
Who said you cannot use a Pentax for Sports Photography?
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 11, 2013
We're happy to announce the winners of our November, 2012 "Sports" photo contest! In first place was forum member RonHendriks1966, who took the photo "European Champion Synchronised Swimming 2012" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax 645D and a FA* 645 300mm F4 ED[IF] lens.
Want to help determine the winners of December's "Show" photo contest? Vote for them here! Also, don't miss our January "Blue" photo contest, which features the same great prizes from B&H and Red River Paper.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 40% Off Storewide at Topaz: Spring Sale!
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off