"Sports" Photo Contest Winners
Who said you cannot use a Pentax for Sports Photography?
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Jan 11, 2013
We're happy to announce the winners of our November, 2012 "Sports" photo contest! In first place was forum member RonHendriks1966, who took the photo "European Champion Synchronised Swimming 2012" (pictured above). This photo was shot with a Pentax 645D and a FA* 645 300mm F4 ED[IF] lens.
Want to help determine the winners of December's "Show" photo contest? Vote for them here! Also, don't miss our January "Blue" photo contest, which features the same great prizes from B&H and Red River Paper.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest