B&H Photo is Back!
After long holiday break
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Oct 10, 2012
After a long holiday break lasting ten days, B&H Photo, the largest authorized Pentax retailer in the US, has now re-opened and is once again accepting/shipping online orders!
If you have any questions for B&H now that they're back, you may ask in their Q&A section on our forum, where representatives will answer any general or Pentax-related questions that you may have.
Whenever you shop at B&H, you may be eligible for a free Premium Account on our forum, which increases your photo space tenfold and allows you to use our Marketplace section.
Finally, we'd like to thank B&H for their sponsorship of our recent Pentax K-30 giveaway, which will remain open until November!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio