B&H Photo is Back!
After long holiday break
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Oct 10, 2012
After a long holiday break lasting ten days, B&H Photo, the largest authorized Pentax retailer in the US, has now re-opened and is once again accepting/shipping online orders!
If you have any questions for B&H now that they're back, you may ask in their Q&A section on our forum, where representatives will answer any general or Pentax-related questions that you may have.
Whenever you shop at B&H, you may be eligible for a free Premium Account on our forum, which increases your photo space tenfold and allows you to use our Marketplace section.
Finally, we'd like to thank B&H for their sponsorship of our recent Pentax K-30 giveaway, which will remain open until November!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...