B&H Photo is Back!
After long holiday break
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Oct 10, 2012
After a long holiday break lasting ten days, B&H Photo, the largest authorized Pentax retailer in the US, has now re-opened and is once again accepting/shipping online orders!
If you have any questions for B&H now that they're back, you may ask in their Q&A section on our forum, where representatives will answer any general or Pentax-related questions that you may have.
Whenever you shop at B&H, you may be eligible for a free Premium Account on our forum, which increases your photo space tenfold and allows you to use our Marketplace section.
Finally, we'd like to thank B&H for their sponsorship of our recent Pentax K-30 giveaway, which will remain open until November!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted