B&H Photo is Back!
After long holiday break
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Oct 10, 2012
After a long holiday break lasting ten days, B&H Photo, the largest authorized Pentax retailer in the US, has now re-opened and is once again accepting/shipping online orders!
If you have any questions for B&H now that they're back, you may ask in their Q&A section on our forum, where representatives will answer any general or Pentax-related questions that you may have.
Whenever you shop at B&H, you may be eligible for a free Premium Account on our forum, which increases your photo space tenfold and allows you to use our Marketplace section.
Finally, we'd like to thank B&H for their sponsorship of our recent Pentax K-30 giveaway, which will remain open until November!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced