Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
Introductory discount, and free for existing eBook owners
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Apr 6, 2018
On behalf of Yvon Bourque, we are happy to announce the availability of the Pentax K-1 II eBook! This comprehensive guidebook will help you master your camera, and has helped hundreds of fellow forum members get the most out of each photo. Existing K-1 eBook owners can download the K-1 II edition for free.
From now until April 20th, the Pentax K-1 II eBook is available for 25% off! Get it for just $14.25 (normally $18.99).
Order securely through the forum for this exsluive member price using either a credit card or PayPal. Your download link will instantly be delivered via private message, and you'll have access to the PDF at any time thereafter through the same link.
If you have any questions for the author, he can be reached in the Pentax eBook forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...