Topaz announces Star Effects plug-in
A new way to create star effects in your imaging software
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Jan 27, 2012
Topaz Labs have announced a new Photoshop plug-in, Topaz Star Effects (TM). Like the other Topaz plug-ins, Star Effect is a real time saver over creating tsuch effects directly in Photoshop or your favorite image editing program. Topaz Star Effects automatically locates the light sources in your image and creates a star effect.
The plug-in will also work with iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom using Fusion Express.
A free trial is available, or you can jump right in and for a limited time purchase the plug-in for just $19.99.
Refer the Topaz Labs web site for details.
The normal price for Topaz Star Effects is $29.99. The special price will remain active for one month!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners