Topaz announces Star Effects plug-in
A new way to create star effects in your imaging software
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Jan 27, 2012
Topaz Labs have announced a new Photoshop plug-in, Topaz Star Effects (TM). Like the other Topaz plug-ins, Star Effect is a real time saver over creating tsuch effects directly in Photoshop or your favorite image editing program. Topaz Star Effects automatically locates the light sources in your image and creates a star effect.
The plug-in will also work with iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom using Fusion Express.
A free trial is available, or you can jump right in and for a limited time purchase the plug-in for just $19.99.
Refer the Topaz Labs web site for details.
The normal price for Topaz Star Effects is $29.99. The special price will remain active for one month!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained