Topaz announces Star Effects plug-in
A new way to create star effects in your imaging software
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Jan 27, 2012
Topaz Labs have announced a new Photoshop plug-in, Topaz Star Effects (TM). Like the other Topaz plug-ins, Star Effect is a real time saver over creating tsuch effects directly in Photoshop or your favorite image editing program. Topaz Star Effects automatically locates the light sources in your image and creates a star effect.
The plug-in will also work with iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom using Fusion Express.
A free trial is available, or you can jump right in and for a limited time purchase the plug-in for just $19.99.
Refer the Topaz Labs web site for details.
The normal price for Topaz Star Effects is $29.99. The special price will remain active for one month!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...