Topaz announces Star Effects plug-in
A new way to create star effects in your imaging software
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Jan 27, 2012
Topaz Labs have announced a new Photoshop plug-in, Topaz Star Effects (TM). Like the other Topaz plug-ins, Star Effect is a real time saver over creating tsuch effects directly in Photoshop or your favorite image editing program. Topaz Star Effects automatically locates the light sources in your image and creates a star effect.
The plug-in will also work with iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom using Fusion Express.
A free trial is available, or you can jump right in and for a limited time purchase the plug-in for just $19.99.
Refer the Topaz Labs web site for details.
The normal price for Topaz Star Effects is $29.99. The special price will remain active for one month!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio