Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio
All-in-one post-processing solution
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on May 26, 2017
Topaz Labs has just released a new all-in-one photo editing program designed to give photographers quick and easy access to a host of powerful editing tools. This software, which can be run either stanadlone or alongside other populer post-processing programs, can be an affordable alternative to subscription-based options such as Adobe CC.
Topaz studio itself is free, and it comes with 10 free adjustments. A "pro adjustment pack" with 14 additional adjustments (which are based on Topaz's acclaimed post-processing plugins) is available for purchase for $99 until June 30th with the coupon code STUDIO. This reflects a large promotional discount over the full price of $270 for these adjustments. Of course, they can also be purchased a la carte at the Topaz Store.
Topaz Studio comes with lifetime free updates, so new and updated adjustments won't cost you extra once you have the pro pack. All paid products come with a 30-day trial and 30-day money back guarantee.
We plan to review Topaz Studio in the coming months to see just how it stacks up against Photoshop and Lightroom! To learn more about other Topaz software, check out our in-depth reviews.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "People, Candid or Street" Contest...
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide