Video Tour: New Pentax Club House in Tokyo
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Aug 3, 2022
This week, Ricoh Imaging opened the new Pentax Club House in Tokyo. This redesigned facility serves not only as a showroom and service center for Pentax gear, but also a user lounge and a small museum focused on the history of Pentax. The new location replaces the prior Ricoh Imaging Square which have since been closed. It may well be the only place in the world where you can interact with every single Pentax product currently available!
You'll also find quite a bit of Pentax merchandise, including the J Limited gear featured alongside the corresponding camera models, as well as historical promotional items.
In the video below, Albert Siegel gives us a video tour from the opening day, along with a bit of trivia about some of the items on display!
See also the forum thread with the latest discussion abou the Pentax Club House.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Using vintage lenses with the Pentax K-1 Mark II
- iOS Image Sync with the Pentax K-1 Mark II
- Bag Review: The Updated Peak Design Travel Line
- Announcing Our August, 2022 Photo Contest
- Asahiflex IIA Overview Video
- The Making of "The Lure of the Abyss"
- June 2022 "Stairs" Photo Contest Winners
- 21mm Lens Giveaway Contest Winner Announced