Pentax 6x7 T-Shirt by Dodge and Burn
A shirt featuring a medium format classic
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Aug 12, 2013
In the past, we've hosted a number of Pentax-themed shirt sales right here on our site. While we aren't currently in the middle of any such sales, we've recently spotted a nice Pentax T-shirt on the net that we thought you might enjoy if you're a fan of vintage Pentax gear.
The shirt, shown above and available on dodgeandburn.com, depicts the classic Pentax 6x7 medium format camera together with its unique wooden grip. Click on either of the thumbnails below for some close-ups of the shirt:
The "Six by Seven" shirt is made of 100% high-quality cotton and printed in the USA. It comes in a variety of sizes from S to 3XL, and costs $29. If you're interested in the shirt, you can click here to place an order.
We've been in touch with Dodge and Burn, the NYC-based makers of this shirt, and they told us that they would consider producing other Pentax-themed shirts if there is enough interest in this one. The company currently offers a variety of shirts depicting other vintage cameras, such as the Leica M3 or Rolleiflex. This would make iconic Pentax SLRs (such as the K1000) perfect candidates for a future shirt!
Please comment below if you have any future shirt ideas, and don't forget to check out the 6x7 shirt on dodgeandburn.com!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...