Pentax Marketing Is On the Move
Logo appearing around town in Cologne, Germany
By PF Staff in Photokina 2012 on Sep 18, 2012
Literally speaking, Pentax has mobile ads on city taxis here in Cologne, where the Photokina trade show is taking place this week! Here is one near the north entrance:
And it's not just one ad- over the course of 3 days, we've seen 15 such ads despite only being outside for just a few hours.
Here's one leaving the east exit:
They're to be seen downtown as well:
If Pentax is after brand recognition, we think they've done a good job, as their booth at Photokina sure looks the part, and they're even handing out bags that say "Pentax"!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio