Pentax Marketing Is On the Move
Logo appearing around town in Cologne, Germany
By PF Staff in Photokina 2012 on Sep 18, 2012
Literally speaking, Pentax has mobile ads on city taxis here in Cologne, where the Photokina trade show is taking place this week! Here is one near the north entrance:
And it's not just one ad- over the course of 3 days, we've seen 15 such ads despite only being outside for just a few hours.
Here's one leaving the east exit:
They're to be seen downtown as well:
If Pentax is after brand recognition, we think they've done a good job, as their booth at Photokina sure looks the part, and they're even handing out bags that say "Pentax"!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Press Day - Photokina 2018
- Ricoh Imaging to Exhibit at Photokina 2018
- Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...