Pentax Marketing Is On the Move
Logo appearing around town in Cologne, Germany
By PF Staff in Photokina 2012 on Sep 18, 2012
Literally speaking, Pentax has mobile ads on city taxis here in Cologne, where the Photokina trade show is taking place this week! Here is one near the north entrance:
And it's not just one ad- over the course of 3 days, we've seen 15 such ads despite only being outside for just a few hours.
Here's one leaving the east exit:
They're to be seen downtown as well:
If Pentax is after brand recognition, we think they've done a good job, as their booth at Photokina sure looks the part, and they're even handing out bags that say "Pentax"!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...