Pentax Marketing Is On the Move
Logo appearing around town in Cologne, Germany
By PF Staff in Photokina 2012 on Sep 18, 2012
Literally speaking, Pentax has mobile ads on city taxis here in Cologne, where the Photokina trade show is taking place this week! Here is one near the north entrance:
And it's not just one ad- over the course of 3 days, we've seen 15 such ads despite only being outside for just a few hours.
Here's one leaving the east exit:
They're to be seen downtown as well:
If Pentax is after brand recognition, we think they've done a good job, as their booth at Photokina sure looks the part, and they're even handing out bags that say "Pentax"!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest