Pentax Marketing Is On the Move
Logo appearing around town in Cologne, Germany
By PF Staff in Photokina 2012 on Sep 18, 2012
Literally speaking, Pentax has mobile ads on city taxis here in Cologne, where the Photokina trade show is taking place this week! Here is one near the north entrance:
And it's not just one ad- over the course of 3 days, we've seen 15 such ads despite only being outside for just a few hours.
Here's one leaving the east exit:
They're to be seen downtown as well:
If Pentax is after brand recognition, we think they've done a good job, as their booth at Photokina sure looks the part, and they're even handing out bags that say "Pentax"!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners