Special Photokina 2012 Homepage
Follow updates from the trade show as they are posted!
By PF Staff in Photokina 2012 on Sep 16, 2012
We have just created a special homepage which will contain all of our news postings related to this year's Photokina tradeshow, which is coming up from September 18th (Tuesday) to the 23rd (Sunday) in Cologne, Germany. Over the course of the event, we will be reporting live from the Pentax booth as well as other expositions, and we will be posting both photos and videos on our homepage. You can learn more about the event in an earlier homepage post.
If you are planning on attending the event, don't miss us there. Read this thread for more details.
Best is a list of what we hope to report on during the event:
- Monday 9/17
- Closed press tour of Photokina
- CP+ 2013 press conference
- Tuesday 9/18
- Pentax booth & hands-on
- Tamron press conference
- Samyang, Sony, Nikon, and Canon booths
- Wednesday 9/19
- 12pm: official PF meetup
- Formal interview in English with Andre Dierickx, President and Managing Director of Pentax Ricoh Imaging Ltd.
- Thursday 9/20
- Pentax booth wrap-up
- Informal PF meetup
At the event, we expect Pentax to showcase their 8 recently-announced products and also make updates to or discuss their product roadmaps.
We invite you to follow the latest news via our homepage, Facebook, Google+, and RSS.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...