Pentax 645 Film Duplicator
By PF Staff in Photokina 2014 on Sep 25, 2014
The Pentax film duplicator / slide copier was on display at photokina with an attachment for the 645 format. The slide copier is not one of the most talked about accessories but comes in handy for digitizing a limited number of negatives or slides.
Operation is very simple: You mount a macro lens on your camera and stick it in through one end of the bellows and insert your slides or negatives in the holder at the other end. The light source is just a flash wired to the 645Z or 645D (or operated wirelessly if you have a spare flash to use as a controller).
The slide copier was presented earlier this year at CP+ with attachments for 35mm format film and slides. It is now available for purchase, though sourcing it outside of Japan is difficult.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest