Pentax 645 Film Duplicator
By PF Staff in Photokina 2014 on Sep 25, 2014
The Pentax film duplicator / slide copier was on display at photokina with an attachment for the 645 format. The slide copier is not one of the most talked about accessories but comes in handy for digitizing a limited number of negatives or slides.
Operation is very simple: You mount a macro lens on your camera and stick it in through one end of the bellows and insert your slides or negatives in the holder at the other end. The light source is just a flash wired to the 645Z or 645D (or operated wirelessly if you have a spare flash to use as a controller).
The slide copier was presented earlier this year at CP+ with attachments for 35mm format film and slides. It is now available for purchase, though sourcing it outside of Japan is difficult.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design