Photokina 2014 Coverage by PentaxForums.com
We will be reporting from the show starting on September 15th
By PF Staff in Photokina 2014 on Aug 21, 2014
The world's leading imaging fair, Photokina, is held every other year in Cologne, Germany. It will be opening its doors to the public from Tuesday, September 16th until Sunday, September 21st, 2014; a special press preview tour is given on Monday the 15th.
We will be reporting on location at Photokina this year, and we plan to conduct a formal interview with Ricoh Imaging representatives during the show. Expect to get a first look at the Pentax booth on September 15th!
As in 2012, we've set up a special photokina homepage where you will be able to browse our latest updates and photos from the show. We plan to cover every Pentax product in-depth in addition to offering a selection of other industry news of interest.
Be sure to also bookmark our trade show homepage which gives you a quick overview of current and past show news and interviews.
The location of the Pentax booth as well as exhibitions by other manufacturers is largely unchanged from the 2012 show. Pentax (a.k.a. Ricoh Imaging Deutschland GmbH) will be located in hall 2.2, booth A040 and B050 (adjacent to Nikon).
If you plan on visiting Photokina, don't miss these resources on the official event site:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022