Pentax Advertising Gone Mobile
Taxicab ad for a Pentax 645Z
By PF Staff in Photokina 2014 on Sep 15, 2014
If you followed our Photokina coverage back in 2012, you'll recall seeing a handful of taxis stamped with Pentax Ricoh banners. Well, this year Ricoh is back at it, and Pentax cameras are getting plenty of publicity out on the streets through roof-mounted advertising. We spotted an ad for the Pentax 645Z in downtown Cologne this evening:
Plenty more of these are bound to pop up as Photokina moves into full swing.
Speaking of innovative advertising, Nikon logo flags have been installed along the side of the highway ramp leading to Koelnmesse:
Similarly, Cewe Photobook has occupied not just one but every single street ad along the walkway to Koelnmesse's north entrance, for a total of more than a dozen consecutive ads. Someone really wants to be seen!
Finally, Canon has plastered a "discrete" banner above the eastern entrance, conveniently visible from the adjacent metro station:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...