Ricoh Offers a Complete and Compelling Camera Lineup
and presents it in a new glossy brochure
By PF Staff in Photokina 2014 on Sep 21, 2014
At Photokina, Ricoh Imaging have out an extremely nice brochure presenting their complete product line (K-mount, 645, Q-mount, outdoor, compact, and Theta). The brochure is printed on high quality, glossy paper and holds a total of 34 pages. We only show a select few of the pages here but hope that you'll be able to lay your hands on a copy of this nice piece of promotional material. Above all else, this brochure shows how the Pentax and Ricoh camera lineup has matured over the past two years.
A quick disclaimer: our scanner introduced a nasty color cast. There was no yellowing on the brochure itself!
The first two pages provides six compelling reasons to chose Pentax:
The brochure then moves on to introduce the 645Z and the 645 lens lineup followed by the K-3, K-S1 and K-50.
Then the K-mount lens line up and other accessories for the K-system are presented:
Next up is a presentation of the Q-S1 and Q7, and then the Ricoh GR and the WG-4 and WG-M1 and their accessories. The Q-S1 page portrays this camera as a stylish accessory in line with the "S" designation:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever