New site section featuring bi-weekly stories
By PF Staff in Pentaxian Profiles on Mar 19, 2011
We are happy to announce a brand new section of our site: the PF Pentaxian Profiles. Accessible via the navigation buttons on the left side of our homepage, this new section will be dedicated to you: the Pentaxian.
Every two weeks or so, we will be posting the story of a forum member (or a group) that uses Pentax and has shown the Pentax spirit or has been successful in professional photography, Do you feel like a true Pentaxian? Are you a pro? If so, share your story with us! It might just make it on the front page.
We expect to have our first story published by the end of this week. Stay tuned!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio