90mm Macro for 645D Now Shipping
New medium-format lens
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Feb 7, 2013
The new 90mm macro lens for the Pentax 645D ($5000) has just arrived at B&H. To learn more about this lens, visit its lens database entry or check out this thread on the forum, where one of our members have posted some sample photos and comments.
Among the highlights of this lens is its built-in shake reduction, which is a first for Pentax. Pentax's K-mount (APS-C) DSLR lineup features in-camera shake reduction, thus only making in-lens shake reduction necessary for medium format lenses.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...