90mm Macro for 645D Now Shipping
New medium-format lens
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Feb 7, 2013
The new 90mm macro lens for the Pentax 645D ($5000) has just arrived at B&H. To learn more about this lens, visit its lens database entry or check out this thread on the forum, where one of our members have posted some sample photos and comments.
Among the highlights of this lens is its built-in shake reduction, which is a first for Pentax. Pentax's K-mount (APS-C) DSLR lineup features in-camera shake reduction, thus only making in-lens shake reduction necessary for medium format lenses.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 II Firmware v1.04 Released
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.52 Released
- Mindshift Gear Photocross 15 Backpack Review...
- Announcing Our February 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Contemplation"
- December's "Open Theme" Contest...
- HD Pentax-D FA 70-210mm F4 Officially Announced
- December "Open Theme" Contest...