FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 available new
Full-frame lenses in production again?
By PF Staff in Product Updates on May 11, 2011
As announced about a month ago, the Pentax FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 full-frame lenses seem to have interestingly hit the shelves of major retailers.
B&H photo today confirmed that the stock they have is 100% new and unopened. Enjoy these lenses while they last- we're not sure how long they'll be around.
Check our lens database for details on the lenses.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...