FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 available new
Full-frame lenses in production again?
By PF Staff in Product Updates on May 11, 2011
As announced about a month ago, the Pentax FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 full-frame lenses seem to have interestingly hit the shelves of major retailers.
B&H photo today confirmed that the stock they have is 100% new and unopened. Enjoy these lenses while they last- we're not sure how long they'll be around.
Check our lens database for details on the lenses.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...