FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 available new
Full-frame lenses in production again?
By PF Staff in Product Updates on May 11, 2011
As announced about a month ago, the Pentax FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 full-frame lenses seem to have interestingly hit the shelves of major retailers.
B&H photo today confirmed that the stock they have is 100% new and unopened. Enjoy these lenses while they last- we're not sure how long they'll be around.
Check our lens database for details on the lenses.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver