FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 available new
Full-frame lenses in production again?
By PF Staff in Product Updates on May 11, 2011
As announced about a month ago, the Pentax FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 full-frame lenses seem to have interestingly hit the shelves of major retailers.
B&H photo today confirmed that the stock they have is 100% new and unopened. Enjoy these lenses while they last- we're not sure how long they'll be around.
Check our lens database for details on the lenses.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio