FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 available new
Full-frame lenses in production again?
By PF Staff in Product Updates on May 11, 2011
As announced about a month ago, the Pentax FA 20-35mm F4 and 35mm F2 full-frame lenses seem to have interestingly hit the shelves of major retailers.
B&H photo today confirmed that the stock they have is 100% new and unopened. Enjoy these lenses while they last- we're not sure how long they'll be around.
Check our lens database for details on the lenses.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever