Hands-on with the Pentax K-3 III
A preview of the upcoming flagship APS-C camera
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Dec 25, 2020
The Pentax K-3 III has without a doubt been our community's most-discussed camera of 2020, and with a planned launch in February 2021, it is finally just around the corner. We already know most of the camera's specifications, which include a new 26-megapixel sensor, 101-point autofocus, 4K video, UHS-II support, Pentax's largest digital viewfinder, and other firsts for the brand.
However, specs don't tell the whole story. Check out our hands-on preview of the camera from Ricoh's showroom in Tokyo, courtesy of photojournalist and forum member Albert Siegel:
In traditional Pentax style, a sliced-open version of the K-3 III was also on display. Take a closer look at both the black and silver versions of the camera by clicking on any thumbnail below:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax eBook Cyber Monday Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- The New "Best of Pentax Forums"...
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway
- October "Night Scene" Contest...
- Pentax MX Overview Video