K-1 Shipping in Europe and Asia, Coming May 3rd in US
The first K-1 owners have already posted on the forum
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Apr 29, 2016
The long-awaited Pentax K-1 full-frame has finally started shipping and is now the hands of a handful of our members from Europe, Canada, and Asia. Read about their experiences so far and view sample photos in the Pentax K-1 forum!
Most Canadian customers should also expect the K-1 early next week, though some stores have already received stock.
Ricoh Imaging Americas tweeted today that the K-1 will be "at customers' doorsteps" starting on May 3rd. The first US shipments have now left the factory in Cebu.
The two largest US retailers, B&H Photo and Adorama, re-open for business tomorrow and are still accepting pre-orders. We expect the K-1 to ship out on Monday. You may still enter our K-1 pre-order giveaway through the end of the day Sunday.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our July, 2022 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"