K-1 Shipping in Europe and Asia, Coming May 3rd in US
The first K-1 owners have already posted on the forum
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Apr 29, 2016
The long-awaited Pentax K-1 full-frame has finally started shipping and is now the hands of a handful of our members from Europe, Canada, and Asia. Read about their experiences so far and view sample photos in the Pentax K-1 forum!
Most Canadian customers should also expect the K-1 early next week, though some stores have already received stock.
Ricoh Imaging Americas tweeted today that the K-1 will be "at customers' doorsteps" starting on May 3rd. The first US shipments have now left the factory in Cebu.
The two largest US retailers, B&H Photo and Adorama, re-open for business tomorrow and are still accepting pre-orders. We expect the K-1 to ship out on Monday. You may still enter our K-1 pre-order giveaway through the end of the day Sunday.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever