Pentax-DA 645 28-45mm Lens Now Shipping
In stock in the US
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Sep 4, 2014
The HD Pentax-DA645 28-45mm F4.5 ED AW SR lens has just hit the shelves in the US and is now listed as "in stock" at B&H Photo.
This zoom is the second-widest offering available for the 645D system; its field of view corresponds rougly to that of a 22-36mm lens on 35mm film. It features in-lens stabilization as well as the usual refinements associated with modern 645 lenses, such as weather sealing and Aero Bright nano coating.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained