Pentax-DA 645 28-45mm Lens Now Shipping
In stock in the US
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Sep 4, 2014
The HD Pentax-DA645 28-45mm F4.5 ED AW SR lens has just hit the shelves in the US and is now listed as "in stock" at B&H Photo.
This zoom is the second-widest offering available for the 645D system; its field of view corresponds rougly to that of a 22-36mm lens on 35mm film. It features in-lens stabilization as well as the usual refinements associated with modern 645 lenses, such as weather sealing and Aero Bright nano coating.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...