Pentax-DA 645 28-45mm Lens Now Shipping
In stock in the US
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Sep 4, 2014
The HD Pentax-DA645 28-45mm F4.5 ED AW SR lens has just hit the shelves in the US and is now listed as "in stock" at B&H Photo.
This zoom is the second-widest offering available for the 645D system; its field of view corresponds rougly to that of a 22-36mm lens on 35mm film. It features in-lens stabilization as well as the usual refinements associated with modern 645 lenses, such as weather sealing and Aero Bright nano coating.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...