Pentax-DA 645 28-45mm Lens Now Shipping
In stock in the US
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Sep 4, 2014
The HD Pentax-DA645 28-45mm F4.5 ED AW SR lens has just hit the shelves in the US and is now listed as "in stock" at B&H Photo.
This zoom is the second-widest offering available for the 645D system; its field of view corresponds rougly to that of a 22-36mm lens on 35mm film. It features in-lens stabilization as well as the usual refinements associated with modern 645 lenses, such as weather sealing and Aero Bright nano coating.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced